As a business owner, you know the mountain of marketing possibilities and actions necessary to build your own business can seem frustrating, overwhelming and exhausting.
We are pulled in many directions feeling like we have to implement every strategy that crosses our path. Audio, video, twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, blogging, article marketing, teleseminars, webinars, live events, and membership communities. Wow, it makes my head hurt! And these are only a few of the MANY strategies that are suggested we implement in our businesses!
The good news is it can be a lot easier. And one of the things that will make it a lot easier…
right away…is having a little help. So instead of focusing on 20 or more strategies to grow our business, it is helpful to know that there are only 7 foundational areas of business growth.
Those 7 foundational elements are:
1. Setting the foundation – crystallize what you want for your business
2. Creating your brand – what do you want to portray to the world
3. Building your infrastructure – website, free offers, email system, etc
4. Target Market – identify, understand and access your ideal market
5. Generating awareness – get out to your market and grow your list
6. Product and services – create free and paid products and services to attract new prospects, nurture relationships, and generate income.
7. Communication plan – plan when you will communicate, about what, using what formats, and for what goal.
Out of my own desperation and exhaustion I’ve created another way to help make doing business easier for me. It has brought me so much clarity which has turned into such great success, that I put it into a weekly action plan called One Step Forward To Success.
It’s a step-by-step, weekly action plan that takes you through the exact actions you need to take to build your business in the most productive, results-oriented, and profitable way possible.