I speak with a lot of people everyday that want to start a business, increase their income and create more security for their family.
The thought of starting a business seems like a huge mountain to climb, especially if you are working full time or already have a business to run, family to take care of, etc.
The truth is there is a hard way to do things and an easy way. There is a complex way and a simple one. When I started my business I was a Senior Vice President of a Fortune 500 Firm, I get the time constraints and exhaustion level you are all dealing with.
That is why I focus on teaching “time compression strategies” to take objectives that would take years and compress them into a matter of months.
What I love doing most is helping people cut through all the time wasters and getting right to what is going to make them the most money in the least time.
Today I am going to give you a simple 10 step process to launch a second (or third) stream of income in 30 days or less. Follow the steps and you are on your way!
Look out for my free report coming in the next few weeks that will expand on the process outlined below.
- Identify a market you want to serve
- Identify a problem that group of people or businesses have
- Identify a solution to their problem
- Verify the validity of the demand (conduct market research)
- Create the fastest most efficient vehicle to get to your financial goal/business model
- Pull together contact info for a group of people in that target market that most likely have that problem and want help solving it
- Create an irresistible FREE offer
- Put up a simple one page web portal for people to enter their name and email to claim their copy of the FREE offer (opt in). Sign up for a low cost contact management system to capture the names and emails as people express interest
- Start selling your FREE offer wherever/however in as many ways as possible to this targeted list by offering other FREE content
- As people claim your FREE offer follow-up with an up sell into whatever you identified in step 3 as your “solution” to their problem
**Guest blog by Kelly Roach www.kellyroachfreecd.com