Have you written your special report for your Irresistible Free Offer yet? If not, I’m going to take you through all the elements that will help you create an excellent report that can land you clients or build your relationship with your readers.
1. Start by introducing yourself with your compelling story. This story gives you the right to be talking about your topic, whatever it is. Present yourself as an expert and a problem-solver.
2. Explain what people are not doing along with the reasons why this happens. These will be issues they can relate too easily.
3. Make it clear what the downfall is as a result of not doing those things. Paint the worst case scenario about why it’s crucial that they need to be doing things differently.
4. Take them through a series of mistakes they are making. Explain each mistake, with up to seven different things they could be doing wrong. Focus on what they are doing wrong, but hold off on revealing how they could do things better.
5. Show compassion because they must be feeling overwhelmed. Demonstrate that you understand how hard it may seem for them.
6. Close with a call to action or suggest that it would be easier working together.
Keep in mind, you must provide plenty of content so readers feel there is real value in the report. If it’s one big sales pitch, you risk losing their attention forever.
Your Client Attraction Assignment
If you haven’t written your special report yet, now you have all the key elements for a successful product. Plan out what you have to share before you start writing. And if you have already completed your special report, it’s worth reviewing it to see if can be strengthened by including these elements.