You’ve come up with a free teleclass you want to run. That’s great! And you know this is an opportunity to promote your programs. You are looking for the way to convert listeners into clients. But how many programs can you talk about and still effectively sell them? You may have a year-long program, a six-month program and a one-on-one program. You might even have more package options than that.
1. Don’t overwhelm listeners. One thing you want to be careful about is not to overwhelm prospects with too many options. Once you start explaining several packages, listeners will likely become confused. And a confused prospect is one that leaves the teleclass without joining at any level. That’s not what you want right?
2. Explain the results you offer. Here’s a simple solution that I have shared with many of my clients to help them fill their programs. Instead of discussing your packages or programs, talk about the results your clients want. The truth is, no one cares about your process. All that matters are the results your prospects crave. By explaining the expected outcome attached to your programs, prospects will identify with and desire those specific results.
3. Suggest a “get acquainted call“. To get listeners to convert to clients, suggest that people who are interested schedule a “get acquainted call”. I would just say, “If you want to find out more about my programs, let’s set up a get acquainted phone call,” because in the end, people buy results. They don’t buy a program. This avoids spending time on too many details during the free call and help interested prospects choose the right program for their specific situation. That makes more sense right?
4. Personal conversation builds trust. In addition, your close rate will be higher when you get to speak to individuals privately. This way you can discover their issues and concerns and they will get to know you a little. The conversation builds familiarity and trust, making it easier for them to sign up to work with you.
Your Client Attraction Assignment
– Write a script for the closing part of your teleclass.
– Make sure you clearly define the results you offer prospects.
– Give value but don’t share too many details about your process or your programs.
– Create a special link where they can schedule the get acquainted call or suggest they email you now.
– Follow up right away to help people choose the right program so they can get those results you got them excited about.