Welcome to another episode of IncredibleTalks with Mike Rafati!
Have you ever wondered how you can change your feelings?
To discover more, I interviewed Dr. Deborah Sandella.
In this call you’ll learn:
- Learn about your organic emotional operating system
- How to feel your emotions in your body
- How to dial it in and turn it on
Listen to The Interview Here:
About Dr. Deb:
Deborah Sandella PhD, RN is an award-winning author, international speaker and originator of RIM, an unprecedented inner technology for the twenty-first century. She teaches how to navigate the RIM between Head and Heart for better health, greater success, creativity and happiness. Co-author of the life-changing Awakening Your Power home study program with Jack Canfield (originator of Chicken Soup for the Soul Series).
- We think feeling is in our head, but in reality the original side of feeling resides from neck down
- Emotional memory are how our body feels. They are changeable
- Children don’t get stuck in their feelings, but as adults we get stuck
- Anger has a beneficial side to it; Anger is like a personal alarm similar to a home security system. We need to listen to it.
- True intuition is not an emotion
- This is a content rich interview
Here is how you can Contact Dr. Deb:
What is your current favorite book?
What is your favorite business tool?
It is not too late to have what you want…