If you want to find clients fast, defining your ideal client is essential. Once you know who your target is, creating your marketing materials and creating the language you’ll use to speak to them specifically will be so much easier.
So how do you figure out who your ideal client is? Rather than using only your mind to come up with the answer, I recommend that my clients think with their heart.
Try this exercise:
- Close your eyes and sink into your heart
- Take a few deep breaths
- Shut off your mind and open your heart
- Ask yourself – who was my yummiest client ever? Who would you work with for free because it’s so good? Let the name of a real person come to mind.
- Once you’ve got her, open your eyes and write down everything you know about her and why you love to coach or work with her.
– What she reads
– Where she hangs out
– What she does for work
– How much money she makes
– What are her hobbies
– What makes her a yummy client
– Why is she so good to work with
To find clients fast, it’s important to come up with a real person instead of a compilation of people so you can get in touch with who she really is. You are starting to build a client profile based on this real person you enjoyed working with.
This is how I developed the Gold program, with one particular client in mind. Using this method to identify and then look for more of the same type of person makes filling your practice so much easier.
When you sink into your heart and listen to your intuition and what feels good, you’re being guided to determine the right type of client for you. You will find clients fast as you relax and let it come to you.