Inbound marketing is an effective way of marketing your business. Here are 5 easy but powerful ways to promote your business online.
- Website – your website is the most important part of your business online. You own it and you can control it! A multipurpose website can host your blogs, build your list, communicate with your clients, and market your products. This is a must have tool for all Solo professionals. Even though, there are many options out there, I suggest using WordPress to DEVELOP YOUR WEBSITE!
- eBooks/Reports – great content always captures attention. Your clients are interested in relevant content. What is your expertise and how can you share that with your audience? eBooks or Reports allow you to share your expertise with your clients. You can create an eBook or report even if you are not a good writer by working with a ghostwriter.
- Blogs – we love information. It is amazing that most of us are information junky! We love to read or at least look at relevant information. If you are not a good writer, focus on creating a monthly high value article. You need some content to put into your newsletter. You can always find writers to help you write or buy articles from READY TO GO ARTICLES!
- Video – people love to watch videos. It is easier and more effective to watch you in action than reading your post. Video is becoming the most effective tool for attracting clients.
- Social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube are the giants of social media. Each has its target market and particular use that a solo professional can use to connect with his/her target market. Social media can be affective, but it also can become overwhelming.
There are many other ways to market your business online. What have you used to market your business online?