Usually, most business cards serve only two specific functions:
1) Provide your contact information
2) Inform the holder of what you do
However, your business card is an advertising tool that can do so much more! If you make your card memorable and use a “call to action”, then you can engage prospects and land new clients.
Since you have the cards printed any way, use all the available “real state” fully and make it work for you. You can even print on the back side.
Leverage your card to engage prospects
Rather than people throwing your card away because it only has contact details, make it engaging and valuable so they want to hold onto it.
1. Put a tagline on the card that states the result people gain from working with you. This is important so people don’t have to struggle to figure out what you do and why it might serve them.
3. The offer takes them to your website, so they can browse other areas too like your blog, videos, testimonials, etc.
Your Client Attraction Assignment
Take out your business card and look at it with fresh eyes.
– Have you made the most of this client attraction tool?
– How can you make it more memorable?
– Did you put your IFO on there?
– Did you use a call-to-action to engage with the card holder?
Make sure your card does everything it can to engage prospects and attract new clients.